OUR STORIBOOK

OUR STORIBOOK







Friday, October 16, 2009

Beautiful Boys, Beautiful People




I was pleasantly suprised to get two more new pictures of my beautiful boys.  They have no idea how many people here are loving them, praying for them, and waiting to hold them.  I am just so overwhelmed by all the support we have gotten.  I knew I'd have the support of all those close to me.  But I am suprised by all the other people who are praying, donating to the orphanages, and offering their help in any way the can.

These people have kept my hopes up when I saw my boys starving.  They helped hold my heart together when we lost Linda and Dokta.  They helped keep my mind together when our trip was postponed over a month.  These people have donated over $1500 towards supplies and have given many supplies for the children we must leave behind in the D.R.C.  These people are just AWESOME!   Thank you!  I love you all! 

1 comment:

  1. God's speed to you sweetie. I can't wait to hear more about your journey and I cannot wait to read when you get to hold those babies for the first time. Your tears of joy will be by many

    Sue (Deborah's friend from Portland)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your reading! I'd love to hear from you!