OUR STORIBOOK

OUR STORIBOOK







Sunday, August 23, 2009

New picture!

We received a new picture from Pastor Loma in Friday's email. Look at how much healthier the boys are looking already! His family are doing a wonderful job taking care of our babies. I feel so relieved and happy to see them. But I am still wishing they were here already! We are still waiting to hear that our adoption decree has been processed. Hopefully, we will get the news this week. Then it's more waiting. We have to wait 30 days before we are able to bring them home. Home.....that sounds so wonderful....then they will be home.


3 comments:

  1. The boys look awesome!!! And so adorable in those footie jammies! Just wanna snuggle them up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Stori! They look wonderful!!! I'm so excited for you guys! We're still waiting on a picture of our new referral-yea. But looking at your boys takes away some of the anxiety!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are ADORABLE! I'd love to hear more about the process there and what agency you are using, etc. Would you email me privately at block amy at hot mail.com THANKS! :0)
    http://buildingtheblocks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your reading! I'd love to hear from you!