OUR STORIBOOK

OUR STORIBOOK







Saturday, August 1, 2009

Thank you

Today, I thank you God for being here with me today.
As I looked up at the beautiful sky, I felt you shining down on me
As I felt the cool damp garden soil, I felt your richness here with me
As I saw the smile of neighbor, I saw your warmth here with me
As I felt the gentle hand of my husband, I felt your love here with me
As I heard a neice giggling, I heard your joy here with me
As I snuggled my children to sleep, I felt your comforting arms here with me
I know you are always here, but I don't always take the time to notice.
Tonight, I pray that I will take time and see you again
and that everyone around the world
might take a deep breath, look around
and see you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your reading! I'd love to hear from you!