OUR STORIBOOK

OUR STORIBOOK







Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Wednesday's Wisdoms

Ian learned that his hair is the perfect texture on top to hold food really well.





We learned what the mysterious word was.....
Chad had a word he would say everytime we went to the potty or showered, pretty much anytime he was naked.  We just new that this word was Lingala.  We couldn't wait to ask our friend who speaks fluent Lingala about it.  Parker heard me repeating this word to Chad.  Parker asked me why I was saying that.  I told him I was repeating Chad.  Parker told me Chad was saying, "My Weiner!"  I thought, no way, we don't use that word and I didn't think it sounded anything like it.  But sure enough when I asked Chad to say, "my weiner,"  I realized Parker was right.  Oh, the wonderful things big brothers teach little ones!

2 comments:

  1. I thought it sounded like that when he was coming out of the bathroom on Saturday! How funny. Love you

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your reading! I'd love to hear from you!