OUR STORIBOOK

OUR STORIBOOK







Thursday, December 10, 2009

Christmas in the Congo!

Wonderful news! The twins are in their adoptive parents arms! They have grown so much! Mama Josephine saved two more little lives. As I look at these beautiful babies, I remember my times in Kinshasa. I remember how mad and upset I was when our trip was extended. God had his own plans and they were so much better than my own! I had the wonderful opportunity to love these babies. I am overwhelmed with joy to see them looking so healthy. Congratulations to the new family!


You can follow their story at Christmas in the Congo.

Here are a few pictures of the twins when we had them.





And here they are now!  You just have to smile : )


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your reading! I'd love to hear from you!