OUR STORIBOOK

OUR STORIBOOK







Thursday, March 4, 2010

A GREAT BIG THANK YOU!!!!

I forgot to thank my husband on my last post!  I am so blessed to have a husband whom I can trust our boys with.  Someone who will change diapers and cook supper.  He can really do it all (well, except for.....let's just hope no one gets a stomach bug).  I am so lucky to have a husband that has offered and encouraged me to go on this trip with Livia.  How many men right now would be freaking out if they knew they had a whole weekend alone with three boys two being under the age of two?  Or would have just said, "No, you can not go."  Not my Jamey, he has told me over and over he has everything covered and I know he does.  There is no one else on this earth that could take care of them the way he does.  Thank you sweetie!  I love you,  I love you more.

3 comments:

  1. You and Livia will have such a great time! And so will Jamey and the boys. I am so excited for all of you. Just relax and trust your husband. He is the best ever! Love you guys! Can't wait to hear all about the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stori, thanks for sharing your life with us and inspiring us to follow in your footsteps. Adam and i are praying for two boys from the DRC around Ian and Chad's age, so your pics just do quite a doozey on my heart. The one of the two of them climbing the stairs keeps coming to mind throughout the day. Thanks for blogging and letting us all peek into what might be for us one day...Mary and Adam Hoyt Atl, GA

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your reading! I'd love to hear from you!