OUR STORIBOOK

OUR STORIBOOK







Sunday, June 21, 2009

Florida + Friends = FUN!

We spent the second week of June with two of my best friends from high school and their families. I want to thank them for sharing their week off from work with me. We rented a house in Cape San Blas that we all shared. It was one full house of fun! We enjoyed swimming in the pool and gulf, snorkeling, searching for shells and crabs, fishing and simply just enjoying each other.


Parker carring some horseshoe crab shells. He found dozens of them! Now we have to figure out what to do with them all!

Parker driving the boat with his daddy.









Parker caught a SHARK!



















Best Friends! Livia and Maddie








The Dooleys


The Bakers


And Us






And last but not least, Livia's all smiles, riding a wave into shore.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your reading! I'd love to hear from you!